Kiwigirl101

If I had the power to make one wish for you, I would find it very hard to decide what gift to give - what gift would help you to happiness? Beauty is dangerous, wisdom must be earned, love is of your own choosing. But in the end, I am cetain I would choose the best gift of all - and that is courage.

Friday, September 29, 2006

I Feel Like I've Lost My Best Friend ...

I feel like the shallowest person in the whole World right now.

This week has been like an emotional roller-coaster for me in many ways. There have been some huge highs, and now a deep low.

I met a guy on-line last week. He’s the first person in a long time that I have met who I’ve had an instant connection with on an emotional and intellectual level. He’s my equal in so many ways. We spent hours chatting on-line on Friday night, and over the weekend. And we’ve spent hours on-line, on the phone and texting this week.

He challenged me to break-down so many of the barriers that I’ve built up over the past year or so, and helped me find a part of myself that I almost thought was lost forever. For that I will always be so very, very grateful.

We’d made plans that he would come and visit me, here in HB next weekend, but he had reservations that I wouldn’t find him physically attractive. And the kicker – I don’t. And an even bigger kicker – he’s been so bloody nice about it!

If you ever come back here and read this, I’m sitting here with tears in my eyes and an ache in my heart, knowing that I have hurt you so very much. I will forever be thankful to whoever brought us together and I do love you … I hope one day, you can really forgive me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home