Kiwigirl101

If I had the power to make one wish for you, I would find it very hard to decide what gift to give - what gift would help you to happiness? Beauty is dangerous, wisdom must be earned, love is of your own choosing. But in the end, I am cetain I would choose the best gift of all - and that is courage.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Away For the Weekend

The girls and I are heading off to Palmerston North this morning to do a little shopping *gah* and have dinner with Sharon’s partner who lives down there.

I know it will do me good to get away for a little while, but in the grand scheme of things I just really can’t be bothered. I’d rather go back to bed, shut the curtains and make the World go away until Monday when I have to deal with it again.

I still feel so fucking awful about how I've hurt “M”. In fact I made myself physically ill yesterday thinking about it. How in hell did I become such a shallow bitch? Why in hell can't I see past the physical (which has got me into trouble in the past) and go with someone who meets me on a emotional level? Why? Why? Why? I don't deserve him, and he deserves so much more than me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are no easy answers here, but do know that I am thinking of you. ;)

And, I, personally, have never thought of you as shallow.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home