Kiwigirl101

If I had the power to make one wish for you, I would find it very hard to decide what gift to give - what gift would help you to happiness? Beauty is dangerous, wisdom must be earned, love is of your own choosing. But in the end, I am cetain I would choose the best gift of all - and that is courage.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Let's Paint the World Pink ...

Come on girls ... get em out and get them over here ...

The fifth annual blogger Boobie-Thon to fight breast cancer kicked off on 1 October 2006. It runs through 7 October 2006. You can find more information at the Official Site.

These ladies have tirelessly raised over $26,000 for the Susan G Komen Breast Cancer Foundation since 2002.


Kiwigirl will be getting hers' over there in the next few days (such as they are)

This post will remain on top until midnight, 7 October 2006 in support of the Boobiethon

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Toni said...

Not enuff bandwith for my puppies. bwaaaahahahaha!
I kid. *snerk*
I'm a titty poster too.:)

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home