Kiwigirl101

If I had the power to make one wish for you, I would find it very hard to decide what gift to give - what gift would help you to happiness? Beauty is dangerous, wisdom must be earned, love is of your own choosing. But in the end, I am cetain I would choose the best gift of all - and that is courage.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Weighty Issues

I've resisted posting this for a while. Cos you know, us girls have our problems with weight.

The scales they go up, they go down. Normally it's me being told off on the "down" side of things, but I ignore and go on my merry little pie eating way ...

However, I do believe the youngest member of the family may have taken things a little bit to heart. This is where I have found her the last few mornings ...



Sitting on the bathroom scales.

Poor Miss Milly. Either I've got a neurotic puddy, or one that likes watching me in the shower in the mornings????

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! What a sweet face.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Lil Toni said...

Looks to me like she's found a lovely spot of sun shiny warmth.
Cuuuute kitty!

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...everything okay??

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home