Kiwigirl101

If I had the power to make one wish for you, I would find it very hard to decide what gift to give - what gift would help you to happiness? Beauty is dangerous, wisdom must be earned, love is of your own choosing. But in the end, I am cetain I would choose the best gift of all - and that is courage.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Hunny, I'm Home ...

Lordy, it's a bit dusty in here and there's a few cobwebs hangin about the place. Look what happens when you go away and leave a house-sitter in charge!

So, where have I been over the last month? Well, let's see: Palmerston North, Christchurch, Wellington and Palmerston North again. Yup, I've been a right little traveller ... and now I'm just pleased to be home.

I've taken some interesting pics on my travels, and I will post them soon. But first I need to go and mow my lawns, before the neighbours leave me a sheep or two in the backyard!

I will be back ...

Promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lil Toni said...

Sheep r gud.
Where's tha damned pitchers?!

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home