Kiwigirl101

If I had the power to make one wish for you, I would find it very hard to decide what gift to give - what gift would help you to happiness? Beauty is dangerous, wisdom must be earned, love is of your own choosing. But in the end, I am cetain I would choose the best gift of all - and that is courage.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Carrot?

What the hell is with this?

Several weeks ago I attended a makeup/body stuff party-plan kinda party. You know the type of thing ... like Avon, although this stuff is called Nutri Metics - well know makeup party brand down here in the Southern Hemisphere.

Anyway, I whipped the credit card out this night, and bought myself some face cleanser, moisturiser and the like - for sensitive skin - which is another post in itself (sandpaper rubbish product!).

So, tonight I'm getting out of the shower, as you do, and I think I'll try this Nutri-Rich Moisturising Body Satin (enriched with Apricot Kernel Oil), cause you know everything helps, aye.

Well I follow the instructions on the back of the can, and as I'm spraying away, this one word catches my eye - carrot ....

What, What, What?

Oh, yes indeedy, not only am I spraying myself with apricot kernel oil, it seems I'm spraying myself with carrot oil as well. Nice! Carrot oil?? WTF???

I bet you're pleased I'm back ...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

101 --

Why, yes... pleased. I was gonna send someone around to check for remains.

Welcome back. Enjoy the trip?

Bob

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lil Toni said...

Did it turn ya ernge? *giggle*

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home