Kiwigirl101

If I had the power to make one wish for you, I would find it very hard to decide what gift to give - what gift would help you to happiness? Beauty is dangerous, wisdom must be earned, love is of your own choosing. But in the end, I am cetain I would choose the best gift of all - and that is courage.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Eyes Wide Shut

Yesterday, if you'd asked me I'd have told you I thought I'd moved on from events that happened in my life 12 months ago.

Today I realised that I'm still in the same place, still asking the same questions, facing the same uncertainty about where I want to be, about who I want to be.

I'm still putting one foot in front of the other, but in reality it's an existance, not a life.

And it's not good enough ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been there. You're not alone, luv.

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home